Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Show Me Your Talent!


 
Tonight was our last Art class and we had a talent show! I completely forgot about my camera for half an hour and only got pictures of Jackie showing us her talent, since she went first. But everyone had excellent talents! Some were singing, drawing, playing the piano, sewing, dog grooming, and eye wiggling. It was awesome to see everyone's hidden talents!
 
 
Below are pictures of Jackie showing us some self defense moves she learned in a few classes at the Police Station. She used Ryan (our only guy) as the attacker. Her tips were really good to know!




 
 
My talent was baking cheesecakes! I love to bake and recently taught myself how to bake cheesecakes. I even get baking gifts now! For my birthday I got piping bags, an apron, and spring-form pans! So awesome! I used them to make the Chocolate Mousse and Oreo Cheesecakes pictured below. I still have yet to try them, but everyone said they were good!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment